Hello Gold Class! I hope you are all keeping safe at home, I am missing you all.
Below are a few websites and ideas for learning at home:
- Accelerated reader - You can read your own books at home and then search the book on AR to see if there is a quiz you can take - https://ukhosted18.renlearn.co.uk/2248794/default.aspx
- TTRS/Numbots- Remember that I will be setting you some challenges - https://ttrockstars.com/
- Spelling Frame - Continue to practise the year 5/6 spelling rules and I will be setting you tests to complete. https://spellingframe.co.uk/
- Read Theory - Continue to log in each day and complete at least one quiz. https://readtheory.org
- White Rose Maths lessons - Y6 videos and learning activities - You can watch the lesson video clip and then complete the matching tasks. This could be really good if you have forgotten how to do something! https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-6/
- TwinklHome Learning Hub - this page has a timetable of activities which you can could choose from and use throughout the day if you wanted to - https://www.twinkl.co.uk/home-learning-hub
- Oxford Owl Online books - You can login using our class login details (which have been sent via parentmail) on this website via the pink My Class Login link. https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/
Below are some extra resources you may find useful to download and use if you would like:
- Year 6 SPAG mats (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar)
- Home learning Timetable - This is a structured timetable which can be adapted/changed to suit you at home but has some ideas about what your child could be learning/doing at home to break up the day.
- Remember that this is also a time to enjoy being with your family. Play some games together, enjoy the sunshine and remember to be kind always :)
Remember I will be on our school Facebook page at 11:30 (Mon - Fri) to answer any questions and to find out about what you have been learning at home. I will continue to set you a challenge of the day! If there are any other resources you would like me to upload please let me know on Facebook.
Thank you - Miss Greene