Hello lovely Pearl Class!
I hope that everybody is keeping safe and well at home. Well done with your home learning so far, it has been lovely seeing some of your home learning on the Riverview Facebook page!
I have added a few websites and ideas for learning at home.
- White Rose Maths lessons – EYFS (Nursery and Reception) ideas and learning activities (Five new lessons are added each week)
- Top marks - Free games for Maths and English Search by age group- 3-5 years (EYFS)
- Phonics Play – Games and activities to practise your phonics and spelling rules. Some games require a subscription however, during this time you can login for free.
Username: march20 Password: home
For Pearl Class I would recommend mainly using Phase 1
There are also printable resources that can be downloaded. https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
- Twinkl Home Learning Hub - this page has a timetable of activities which you can could choose from and use throughout the day
- Twinkl has also opened it’s site completely for the duration of time that schools are closed. I would recommend for parents and carers to subscribe to access a range of resources across the EYFS curriculum:
- Go Noodle is a free site that offers an alternative to daily exercise including guided dances, stretching and breathing exercises, activities for fine and gross motor development and much more.
- I have also included the original home learning packs in pdf form below. As they are such large files they have been broken down into 3 seperate pdf's:
-Phonics Home Learning Pack part 1
-Phonics Home Learning Pack part 2
-Maths Home Learning
Remember that while it is important to have a go at the home learning tasks, it is also important to spend time running around, getting messy, creating art, building, cooking and enjoying time with your loved ones. Children learn best through playing, experimenting and exploring!
Additionally I will be on the riverview Facebook page at 11:00 a.m. every weekday, to answer any questions and share home learning with you!