Hello Sapphire Class. I hope you are all keeping safe at home. The following are websites and information to help you with learning at home:
- Accelerated reader - You can read your own books at home and then search the book on AR to see if there is a quiz you can take - https://ukhosted18.renlearn.co.uk/2248794/default.aspx
- David Walliams free audio books. (He reads one each day at 11:00) https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
- Oxford Owl Online books - You can login using our class login details (which have been sent via parentmail) on this website via the pink My Class Login link. https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/
- Audible - Audible have made all of their classic children's books free to stream. https://stories.audible.com/discovery
- Spelling Frame - https://spellingframe.co.uk/
- TTRS/Numbots (your login is the same for both of these) https://ttrockstars.com/
- White Rose Maths lessons – Y3 videos and learning activities https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-3/
- Top marks - Free games for Maths and English https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games
- Twinkl is currently free and you can access a range of resources. It is worth looking at the Maths, English and Science guides for a clear overview of the Year 3 curriculum.
- Twinkl Home Learning Hub has a timetable of activities which you can could choose from and use throughout the day - https://www.twinkl.co.uk/home-learning-hub
Below are some extra resources you may find useful to download and use if you would like:
- Year 3 Maths mats
- Year 3 SPAG mats (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar)
- Statutory Spelling activity mats
- Home learning Timetable example 1 - This is a more structured timetable which can be adapted/changed to suit you at home but has some ideas about what your child could be learning/doing at home to break up the day.
- Home Learning Timetable 2 - This is a less structured timetable which can be used or adapted to suit you at home. The idea is that you try to complete different activities each day. Anything you don't do on one day, you could try to do the following day.
Remember Mrs Bashar will be on our school Facebook page at 09:30 (Monday - Friday) to answer any questions and to find out about what you have been learning at home.